What You Will Learn
HyperText Markup Language, is the foundation of all websites. It’s the main file type that is loaded in your browser when you look at a website. The HTML file contains all the content on the page, and it uses tags to denote different types of content.
Web deployment is the process of deploying the code from your development server or local server to a hosting (production) platform/server. The destination is usually a cloud or a shared hosting. This eliminates human error and allows other processes access to the deployment pipeline.
Versioning may refer to: Version control, the management of changes to documents, computer programs, large web sites, and other collections of information. Versioning file system, which allows a computer file to exist in several versions at the same time.
Your instructors would introduce you to the course formally and share a summary of your journey during this course. There will be general classes as fixed and agreed by course mates and instructors so everyone can meet on live sessions.
Our courses are filled with insightful videos you should watch to prepare you ahead for your live sessions. This is how we are able to learn the basics on a shorter schedule so we can do more interesting stuff and more live projects.
Class Exercises & Assignments
You will have assignments from your instructor and these are a necessity, they are an important part of your journey to becoming a professional developer.
And Then After Class... ?
After properly completing this course, our students could do the following to mention a few.
- Code the mentioned languages properly
- Plan a website
- Build a website from scratch
- Change or Update an interface of an existing website
- Tear a template apart and re-craft it
- Lunch a website or the world to see and use
- Update your website without disrupting the current users
- Document your product (website) for transfer or team member
- Sell your skill as a website developer
- Build your portfolio as a website developer
- Get a job as a Junior front-end developer
- Start freelancing as a front-end developer
Upon course completion, students will obtain a globally verifiable Learnpod Web Design Certificate to boost your skillset, résumé, and career prospects. The course is completed 12-weeks after commencement, every module is important, and each module is a continuous chain on the last. Give it everything, and by the end, you would have jump-started a career in web design, or just building your own website. These are highly valuable skills that can earn a good living for the rest of your life. So grab this opportunity and Enroll Now.
All you need is some time, readiness to learn and a computer.
- No coding or design experience necessary
- A working system with an average configuration
- At least 6 hours/week for classes
Who is this course for?
- Complete beginners who want to learn how to build a professional, beautiful and responsive website
- Anyone with some knowledge about HTML and CSS, but who struggle to put together a good website
- Anyone who needs the skills required to design and build their own websites
- Anyone who needs the skills required to maintain their own websites
- Someone looking to start and grow a career in Website Design/Development
- Designers who want to expand their skillset into coding
Still Have Questions ?
Talk to a Course adviser
Call +234 705 575 0001
Or Start Chat
Join LearnPOD Free
Because we love great learners and want to open this learning opportunity to everyone, we are giving y’all an opportunity to be part of this life changing experience. Register Free for our next Webinar or MeetUp. Free classes and coupon may be communicated to you when available.