Scholarship Terms and Conditions
LearnPod Scholarship Awardee means the beneficiary of LearnPod Scholarship, who is awarded a Scholarship. The scholarship awardee may accept the scholarship awarded to him/her. Scholarships may be in full, part, or add-on.
- Learn may list scholarship opportunities or share scholarship opportunities with prospective students via various channels as submitted by prospective students.
- Scholarship eligibility criteria may vary per sponsor, program, or both. All eligibility criteria must be met by the application deadline.
- You can not sell, transfer, borrow, or postpone scholarship awards. In a situation you can’t redeem your scholarship, it will be awarded to someone else while you can reapply next time.
- As a scholarship applicant, you can only be offered a scholarship at an application time. In a situation you are offered more than one scholarship at a time, you can only continue with one.
- Scholarships are NOT refundable as cash or exchangeable for another program.
- The scholarship applicant agrees that all information contained in the application is true to the best of the applicant’s knowledge.
- Applicant agrees that materials that require demonstration of proficiency will be the original work of the applicant, where required and/or submitted.
- Applicant acknowledges that names of scholarship winners may be listed on LearnPod’s and/or partners’ websites.
- As an applicant, you consent to share your data with sponsors.
- Learnpod reserves the right to revoke the scholarship awarded if a winner no longer meets the eligibility criteria or if there is a breach of these or other Learnpod terms.
If you have any questions please contact us at [email protected]