What You Will Learn
PHP is a general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited to web development. PHP is most used language for website development in the world. This course will be more focused on PHP as it’s employment rate/usage is high compared to it’s match.
Python is an interpreted, high-level, general-purpose programming language, Python is tipped to be the “next-big-thing” hence this course will prepare our students for the future of programming by taking more updated versions of the programming languages and prepare our students for adoption of future languages.
The application is used for a wide range of purposes, including data warehousing, e-commerce, and logging applications. The most common use for mySQL however, is for the purpose of a web database. In this course, we will focus on the use of Database through MySQL.
Web deployment is the process of deploying the code from your development server or local server to a hosting (production) platform/server. The destination is usually a cloud or a shared hosting. This eliminates human error and allows other processes access to the deployment pipeline.
Versioning may refer to: Version control, the management of changes to documents, computer programs, large web sites, and other collections of information. Versioning file system, which allows a computer file to exist in several versions at the same time.
Your instructors would introduce you to the course formally and share a summary of your journey during this course. There will be general classes as fixed and agreed by course mates and instructors so everyone can meet on live sessions.
Our courses are filled with insightful videos you should watch to prepare you ahead for your live sessions. This is how we are able to learn the basics on a shorter schedule so we can do more interesting stuff and more live projects.
Class Exercises & Assignments
You will have assignments from your instructor and these are a necessity, they are an important part of your journey to becoming a professional developer.
And Then After Class... ?
After properly completing this course, our students could do the following to mention a few.
- Code the mentioned languages properly
- Plan a database and website
- Write algorithm to build any web app
- Code a website from scratch
- Change or Update a back-end of an existing website
- Tear a web app apart and re-craft it
- Lunch a website for the world to see and use
- Update your website without disrupting the current users
- Document your product (website) for transfer or team member
- Sell your skill as a website developer
- Build your portfolio as a website developer
- Get a job as a Junior back-end developer
- Start freelancing as a back-end developer
Upon course completion, students will obtain a globally verifiable Learnpod Web Design Certificate to boost your skillset, résumé, and career prospects. The course is completed 12-weeks after commencement, every module is important, and each module is a continuous chain on the last. Give it everything, and by the end, you would have jump-started a career in web design, or just building your own website. These are highly valuable skills that can earn a good living for the rest of your life. So grab this opportunity and Enroll Now.
All you need is some time, readiness to learn and a computer.
- No coding or design experience necessary
- A working system with an average configuration
- At least 6 hours/week for classes
Who is this course for?
- Complete beginners who want to learn how to build a professional website
- Anyone with some knowledge about HTML and CSS, but who wan’t to dive into back-end development skills
- Anyone who needs the skills required to design and build their own web app
- Anyone who needs the skills required to maintain their own web app
- Someone looking to start and grow a career in Website Development (Back-end)
- Designers who want to expand their skillset into coding
Still Have Questions ?
Talk to a Course adviser
Call +234 705 575 0001
Or Start Chat
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes